Wednesday, August 21, 2013

UpWork Sample Administrative Assistant Cover Letter

Dear all Visitor today I am sharing sample cover letter for “Administrative Assistant”. Hope this will help to win job in UpWork. Wish you all the success.

Hello,

This is Your Name Here from City and Country. I am confident; I can take up your project and do it with perfection. I have excellent experience in web research, phone research, list building, message retrieving/submission, and mailings. I may be new to odesk.com with one positive feedback and one ongoing project over 100 hrs. I am sure; I would be an ideal virtual assistant to accomplish your requirements. I will be available on part time basis, you decide the time, and I am there with uninterrupted Internet connection.

I have work experience as Administrative Assistant, handling All Business related matters. Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate adverse decisions and differing opinions in a positive, professional manner. Courteous, trustworthy, loyal and respectful. Having sound knowledge of computer applications, software installations, PC Troubleshooting, solutions providing for software maintenance and updates.

Please try me, I will be a handy candidate on long term basis.

I look forward to Hiring from you soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Your Name Here

Please leave the comment if you like the post.

1 comment:

  1. Glad I found this article about virtual assistant. Keep writing
    helpful articles like this one. I'll definitely visit this blog
    to read more.

    ReplyDelete