Thursday, August 22, 2013

UpWork Sample Advanced Search Operator Cover Letter

Dear all Visitor today I am sharing sample cover letter for “Advanced Search Operator”. Hope this will help to win job in UpWork. Wish you all the success.

Hello,

I am Your Name Here from Country. I have 3 years experience as Google Advanced Search Operator, Reviews, Web2.0 Profile, Data Typist and Link Builder. I would like to offer my service to your project as social bookmarker and I have attached here my previous work.

I believe to myself that I can do the job very well. I am hard worker and I am careful, paying close attention to detail. I am fast learner and have excellent manual dexterity. I do the job carefully and follow instruction well.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions.

Sincerely,
Your Name Here


Please leave the comment if you like the post.


No comments:

Post a Comment