Thursday, August 22, 2013

UpWork Sample SEO/SMM/SEM Cover Letter

Dear all Visitor today I am sharing sample cover letter for “SEO/SMM/SEM”. Hope this will help to win job in UpWork. Wish you all the success.

Hello,

I’m working as an SEO/SMM/SEM expert and providing Online Marketing services from past 6 years. I specialize in Off Page and On Page Search Engine Optimization and have worked successfully with clients around the globe.

I have attached SEO portfolio of websites on which I had worked in past. Please find the attachment.

Since I have started working a new web development and marketing company Example. My account on oDesk does not have history though I have successfully done search engine optimization for various clients using various tools and techniques. Some of the prominent projects that I have worked on in the past are given below -


• www.example.com – keyword optimization and page rank improvement etc

• www.example.com – keyword optimization and page rank improvement etc

• www.example.com – keyword optimization and page rank improvement etc

Looking forward to get Hired

Thanks and Regards,
Your Name Here

Please leave the comment if you like the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment