Thursday, August 22, 2013

UpWork Sample Search Engine Optimization Cover Letter

Dear all Visitor today I am sharing sample cover letter for “Search Engine Optimization”. Hope this will help to win job in UpWork. Wish you all the success.

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am Expert in White Hat Search Engine Optimization (SEO), I have 5+Years of Experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Online Marketing, Link Building etc. I feel that I am an exact match for this position after thoroughly reviewing the job description, required qualifications, and preferences. I can get your site in Google top ten results.

I have huge collection of high pr sites for back linking and link wheeling, I will use google most recently updated algorithm’s strategy.

Waiting for you Kind Response….

Regards,

Your Name Here

Please leave the comment if you like the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment