Thursday, August 22, 2013

UpWork Sample SEO Cover Letter

Dear all Visitor today I am sharing sample cover letter for “Search Engine Optimization”. Hope this will help to win job in UpWork. Wish you all the success.

Hello,

The best way to increase your website presence on first page of Google, Bing, and Yahoo engine’s first page is to optimize it with specific keywords. I have proven results of such type of achievements for various websites (Sample file is attached for your info).

I will create following types of back links for the purpose:

1. Profile backlinks
2. Forum backinks
3. Social bookmarking
4. Blog comments on related blogs
5. Directory submission

If you have any query please let me know, I will be happy to serve you.

Warm regards,
Your Name Here

Please leave the comment if you like the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment