Wednesday, August 21, 2013

UpWork Sample Executive Office Assistant Cover Letter

Dear all Visitor today I am sharing sample cover letter for “Executive Office Assistant”. Hope this will help to win job in UpWork. Wish you all the success.

Dear Sir,

I am a stay-at-home mom and have been searching for online jobs to do while my daughter is in school. I have worked in the administrative field for 5 years and have a diploma in Executive Office Assistant.

I have excellent communication skills and English is my first language. I also enjoy typing and researching websites.

I am available at any time during the week and my peak hours would be Monday to Friday morning from 8:30 am – 13:00 pm.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Your Name Here


Please leave the comment if you like the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment