Thursday, August 22, 2013

UpWork Sample SEO Cover Letter

Dear all Visitor today I am sharing sample cover letter for “Search Engine Optimization”. Hope this will help to win job in UpWork. Wish you all the success.

Dear Sir,

A link building system that will push your site to the 1st page. I am an expert in manual link building project and I am highly interested to work for you for this project. I am very much familiar with High Page Rank Do Follow link building as I have been doing it for some of my customers on a regular and fixed basis. I can follow your instruction exactly.

I will provide you complete report in excel sheet with directory website url, e-mail, password and submission confirmation link etc.

I do high page rank do follow link building for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)of your website or blog, so that it gets Google Higher Page Rank, ALEXA Lower Website RANK and better Search Engine Ranking Position (SERP).

I can write keyword optimized Search Engine Friendly META TITLE, Meta Tag, Meta Description and Rich Content for Website or Blog.

So I know how to analyze your keywords and make anchor text with HTML, BB code and Wiki Code with keywords for better SEO advantage. I will research analyze and make your anchor text with the best suitable keywords for better search engine optimization.

A number of my projects are in my oDesk portfolio is very similar to your position. As you’ll see in my work history. I believe my skills would be ideal for your project.

I am available to chat by email or Skype, and would be happy to set up a convenient time to discuss the application you’re moving and some ideas about the safest way to get it into the cloud. I will be available 40 hours full time per week for this position.

May I therefore and hope that you would be kindly grant me and give me one chance then you can check me easily.

Waiting to work for you.

Regards,

Your Name Here

Please leave the comment if you like the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment