Tuesday, August 20, 2013

UpWork Sample Web Developer Cover Letter

Dear all Visitor today I am sharing sample cover letter for “Web Developer”. Hope this will help to win job in UpWork. Wish you all the success.



Dear Hiring Manager,

I'm a Web Developer, and I'm very interested in your job post “Put the Job Title Here”

I have recently worked for a US Company as a team leader, where my responsibilities included developing their basic Web Layout platform.

I have consistently delivered projects on time and under budget, which has earned me the role of team lead on a number of recent projects, as you'll see in my work history. I believe my skills would be ideal for your project.

A number of my projects are in my oDesk portfolio. My work for example.com, in which I transferred a complicated Javascript app to the cloud, is very similar to your position.

I am available to chat by IM, email or Skype, and would be happy to set up a convenient time to discuss the application you're moving and some ideas about the safest way to get it into the cloud. I will be available  24 hours per week for this position.

Regards,

Your Name Here



Please leave the comment if you like the post.

1 comment: