Thursday, August 22, 2013

UpWork Sample SeNuke Cover Letter

Dear all Visitor today I am sharing sample cover letter for “SeNuk”. Hope this will help to win job in UpWork. Wish you all the success.

Dear Hiring Manager,

I have a latest version of SeNuke X 2.5.8, fully featured Activated; Currently I am working on 3 SeNuke X projects you may please see in my profile.

I am Honest, Hardworking and fast learner. And if you give me a chance i can be a good help to your company.

If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration.

Waiting for you Kind Response.

Thanks and Regards,
Your Name Here

Please leave the comment if you like the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment