Tuesday, August 20, 2013

UpWork Sample Graphic Designer Cover letter

Dear all Visitor today I am sharing sample cover letter for “Graphic Designer”. Hope this will help to win job in UpWork. Wish you all the success.



Dear Sir,

This is Your Name Here, I'm a professional graphics designer. I have 4 Years experience in graphics design. I have website where I am publishing various graphics design tutorial.

I have excellent experience in logo and banner design. I can create high quality design in a few times.

I am confident that I will do your work very well. I hope you would like my work and you will give me a good feedback which is very important for my future carrier in oDesk.

Here I have attached some of my logo and banner design projects. Hope you would like those. If you want to see more sample of my work you can visit my site www.example.com.

I'm available in Skype, Gtalk and Yahoo for chat.

Thanks and Regards,

Your Name Here


Please leave the comment if you like the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment